Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-Island

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling Announcements
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which is ur fav zanpakutou
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am by cool6969

» Gram Parsons - A Few Reviews
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm by LeeRain

» Einstürzende Neubauten albums
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm by LeeRain

» Jamie T - Kings & Queens
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm by LeeRain

» hello! im from greece and i dont speak very well english. I want help!
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am by friend

» Grocon Gets Working On Ozs Most Expensive Tower
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am by LeeRain

» Grocon To Go Ahead With Castlereagh Skyscraper
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am by LeeRain

» Controversial Melbourne Tower Goes To Appeal
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am by LeeRain

» Elizabeth House Plans Criticised By CABE
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Trump Refusal Faces Legal Stand Off
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Westminster Slate Land Sec Victoria Scheme
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am by LeeRain

»  Cutting Edge Music Festival in Ontario
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm by LeeRain

Top posters
Mystic_Gohan
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Voting_barDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
fred100
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Voting_barDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Vote_rcap 
DarkPrince
metalkid1
comeondudes
NeonManiac
Lightbulb621
Lady_Ashe
vedu_king
Silent Warrior
Affiliates
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Affilbutn Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Gamesenaff2

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans

Go down 
+8
vedu_king
Skull18
altoron
metalkid1
fred100
Lady_Ashe
Mystic_Gohan
DarkPrince
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

Mood : Cynical
Number of posts : 311
AI Cash : 769

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys this is my first fan-fic.This story is written by me.Its related to dragon balls.Enjoy reading.

EPISODE 1 : THE ADVENTURE BEGINS

In the deep reaches of space there existed a planet named vegeta.
The planet was advanced and the saiyans were very powerful.Goku was also a powerful saiyan and was ruthless like other saiyans.Their king was Vegeta (Our Vegeta) who was a super saiyan.The saiyans were evil and constantly made invasions and captured them.
Vegeta killed King Cold Frieza's Dad because he was killing many saiyans.So frieza wanted to have revenge and he also knew that he was no match for him.In days spending memories of his father cooler also became angry.So they decided to work together and take revenge.
On one such day Vegeta,along with other saiyans Goku,Bardock,Broly,and Turles went to a planet to capture it.
But they didn't notice frieza and Frieza noticed it.So Fireza went to planet Vegeta in his absence.Vegeta had gone to planet M2 to capture it and was succesful in doing so.
It was a hard job so the group decided to rest on that planet for a day.Meanwhile Frieza thought that in absence of vegeta he must destroy the planet.In this story cooler is 3 times powerful as frieza's 4th form.So they both destroyed Planet Vegeta.Goku's brother Razmit escaped somehow and reached planet M2 and informed Vegeta that Cooler and Frieza destroyed their home planet .The group was very shcoked to hear this.Vegeta said that frieza is a monster who is scared and took advantage of his abasence and destroyed the planet vegeta.The planet Vegeta also had its own dragonballs which were destroyed along with the planet.But Vegeta also knew that he took cooler's help so he was very powerful and even a super saiyan was no match for him.
So vegeta did not attack immediately.
So the adventure begins.
For further adventures and see what the group is gonna do now be sure to see the next episode of Dragonball Destiny of The Saiyans!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-island.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 6:13 pm

EPISODE 13 : COOLER REAPPEARS!

Just after frieza and cooler the evil tyrant who were a great threat to the saiyans and the universe were killed the saiyans celebrated their victory.
3 Months passed Vegeta remembered Piccolo's favour and wanted to do something good for earth so he used the Planet Vegeta's dragonballs to wish for all people killed by dabura and frieza/cooler there back to life.In this way the shenron of earth was also revived with one wish remaining.So piccolo decided to wish that the saiyans who fought frieza to become Ultra Super Saiyan 2!!!
But this didn't stop the thirst of the saiyans fighting for power.The saiyans always trained with full spirit.
In this way 3 years passed in the peaceful times of saiyans.Vegeta has a son named Trunks and Goku has a son named Gohan (This time there will be no goten never).
Gohan was super saiyan 1.5 and trunks was super saiyan 2 right from birth.
The 5 saiyans were started to be called the 'The Force of the Warriors'
Almost everything had changed except for the spirit of the saiyans for more power and strength.
It was morning and Gohan and Trunks were fighting each other.
Vegeta comes and tells the boys to stop as it is time for them to eat.
Then suddenly Vegeta sees a bright thing in the sky.
Vegeta says "WHat's that now!!!"
Gohan marked "Vegeta its a meteorite falling on this planet!"
All saiyans look at it as it falls on an empty land.
Vegeta says trunks to stay back there as there is something wrong that he senses about that meteorite.
Trunks also agrees.Vegeta goes to see what was that.
He sees a a meteorite which was firing and sparking.
Goku and Bardock sense it so they also come.
Vegeta say "Oh hello guys I have been thinking what is that thing"
Goku "Yeah me too we better check it out"
They all go near the meteorite and observe it.
Then the meteorite suddenly blasts and then they all see a shiny thing coming out of it.Vegeta says "What is this that im feeling?"
A Srange voice comes and says "You are feeling your nightmare vegeta"
Vegeta "Uhh OH OHH NOO YOU CAN'T BE!!!! BUT HOW DID YOU SURVIVE.COOLER!!!!!!"
Cooler comes out in his metal form(Metal Cooler)
Cooler"So how have you been Vegeta ? I'll tell you what happened when you all saiyans attacked me,our fusion ended that time only and I and frieza got split.Frieza died that but I ran away from the blast but I was damage do much that I was nearly going to die but a person came and healed me and I am not going to tell you who it is.
Perhaps it is a person you know,Vegeta"
Vegeta "AAARRGHH,LISTEN I DON'T CARE WHOEVER IT IS IM GOING TO END YOU RIGHT HERE NOW!!!"
Cooler"I see you are as stubborn as ever Vegeta you are still a hot head"
Vegeta "No your face makes me angry.I can perhaps see that you look more ridiculous than ever before and I would like to remind you one thing Im am 4 times stronger than before!"
Cooler closing his fists tight "YOU WILL PAY FOR ALL INSULTS SAIYAN!!! I HAVE ALSO CHANGED!!!"
Vegeta powers up to his Ultra Super Saiyan 2 form.
And so did all the rest of them.
Cooler teleports and attacks Turles but he doesn't damage him at all.
Turles attacks him with Mystical Wave attack.
Cooler's both hands cut off then.
Vegeta "We did it cooler you are no match for us!"
Cooler laughs and then many wires come out of from his cut part reforming his hand.
Goku "So he has changed after all"
Cooler "With your power I can become the strongest!"
He runs towards Broly and starts absorbing him in his body.
Goku comes and cuts his hand with an energy blast!
Broly frees himself.Cooler says "You are of no fun to me anymore"
Cooler seperates himself into hundred Coolers and then charges Mega Death Ball.
Vegeta thinks that they all will not be able to stop all of them.
Cooler says "HAHAHAHA!!! FINALLY I WILL TAKE MY REVENGE AND I WILL SEE ALL OF YOU SAIYANS DIE!!!HAHAHAHA"
Vegeta said "WE ARE DOOMED!!!!!"
Suddenly all the death balls go into the sky in one place
All the coolers are shocked and look up.
They see a Small Boy in the sky powering up and absorbing all the energy into himself.
The boy combines all energy blasts and blasts all the coolers and blows the last one in a big energy blast.
And Cooler get's destroyed.
The boy lands on the ground and all the saiyans watch him

Find out who he really is on the next DB DOTS!!!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

Mood : Hot
Number of posts : 579
AI Cash : 1920

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

cool!!!!!
i think it will be gohnks!!!!!
fusion of Gohan & Trunks!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://in.youtube.com/guddugr8
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

Mood : Bookworm
Number of posts : 905
AI Cash : 3046

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 12:59 pm

u mean gotenks?

i wanna be gohan ssj4
Back to top Go down
Skull18
Skull18

Number of posts : 41
AI Cash : 165

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:44 pm

Hey Darkprince, I like your stories, even the at CN forums!
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 1:47 pm

cn oye skull why u don't come in u chat ?
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 5:21 pm

mystic_gohan wrote:
u mean gotenks?

i wanna be gohan ssj4
umm....actually i was saying Gohan & trunks fusion!
not Goten & trunks fusion!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyThu Mar 12, 2009 3:49 pm

hmm....where's episode 14?
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 4:53 pm

hey!!!!!
where's episode 14!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Mar 14, 2009 10:38 pm

EPISODE 14 : THE WARNING!

The episodes begins with a teenage boy absorbing all the Death Balls inside him and then killing all the Coolers and then killing the last cooler.
The boy lands on the ground and all the saiyans watch astonishingly at him.
Vegeta charges up and asks"Who are you boy!?"
The boy turns around at the saiyans and says "I am a human and my name is Arashi"
Goku says "Human? But What are you doing here?!Is there something wrong?"
Arashi closes his fist tight and tells to take him to a place then he will tell.
Vegeta takes him to his palace with all the saiyans friends.
Vegeta says "Arashi now tell us what happened and why are you here."
Bardock says "Is everything alright on earth ?"
Arashi says "NO!!
Nothing is good there.I suppose there is nothing even bad there because the planet doesn't exist!!!"
Vegeta said "WHAT?!EARTH IS DESTROYED?!WHat happened there?!"
Arashi says "After you all killed Frieza and Cooler on earth just after 1 year a group of evil people came there.They came to earth to look for you all.They came because they somehow came to know that you were there one year before.They stayed there waiting for you
They almost destroyed earth.
Whoever tried to fought them ended up dying.
One day when they became tired of waiting they saw they have no more use of this planet.
I was born in a poor family 11 years ago.My parents were killed by the evil people when I was 9 years old.I somehow escaped them and reached a place in the sky.
A person named Piccolo helped me and trained me.He became my master...
and my best friend too.But when those people saw the planet became useless they decided to destroy it.
Piccolo had told me about you all but when the earth was being destroyed he sent me here on Planet Vegeta.
Piccolo saw that I was a very powerful human so he decided to train me keeping in mind that I will become the strongest being.
I heard that the evil group was actually a group of saiyans and the most powerful saiyan that is the leader of the group was a saiyan named Gochack."
Vegeta looked at him amazingly and said "WHAT Gochack???!!!
BUT HE IS...HE IS MY BROTHER!!!
I remember when I and he were kids my father exiled him because he was too weak and wasn't worth being a saiyan.
But now???
He is changed!!!"
Arashi says "So he is your brother huh!?
Better keep yourself emotionally ready because we are going to fight him.
I don't know much but he and his people are now on a planet Chronos.
I know very little about that planet.
All I know is that all prepartions are made there.
There is something there that makes Gochack powerful and powerful
That's all I know!
I hope you all are willing to help me"
Vegeta says "The saiyans have a great tribute to the earthlings and I will help you at any cost whether it is to fight my brother only".

After getting the warning from the young earthling Arashi it looks like the saiyans are yet to go on another adventure.
Stay tuned to find out what hapens in the next episode of Dbz DOTS!
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 8:56 am

it took 10-12 minutes to read it

cool yaaar i am waiting for 15th
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyFri Mar 20, 2009 3:30 pm

wohooooooooooooo!!!!!!!
At last 14th episode but don't delay in 15th episode i love dbz dots too!!!!!!!!!!! much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
vedu_king
vedu_king

Mood : Elated
Number of posts : 83
AI Cash : 772

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:27 pm

cool re!
Back to top Go down
w_sweet
w_sweet

Mood : Curious
Number of posts : 19
AI Cash : 56

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 7:47 pm

read the last chapter and the first one..it's cool!!
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 9:00 pm

when r u posting more?
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 10:47 pm

Ok I forgot about this

EPISODE 15 : THE FACE OFF!

After Arashi told everyone about what happened to earth and who was the cause of it Vegeta gets ready to face his brother.
Vegeta and the other saiyans are preparing to set off.
Meanwhile trunks and gohan come to their fathers and beg to take them too.
Vegeta says "No son there is a lot of danger.It's not safe for you to be there!"
Trunks said "But Daddy!"
Vegeta says "Trunks I said you aren't coming that's it I don't want you to come in my way!!!"
Goku says the same to his son.
Gohan is sad but he lets him go.
Arashi asks "Vegeta are you ready I hope you are powerful enough to face him "
Vegeta says "Don't worry boy we all are very powerful
We all are Ultra Super Saiyan 2!!!"
Arashi says "Well sounds like you are fine and ready"
Vegeta agrees and enters the spacehip to set off.
All of the 6 saiyans and Arashi enter and launch the spaceship.
It takes them 1 whole week to reach that planet.
Chronos is a very hot steaming planet where fighting is more difficult.
They all set foot on the planet and go to find Gochack.
They all are flying over the planet to find him.
Vegeta keeps thinking about how weak was his brother and now he is so evil.
This makes him angry.
Then a big hole is seen on the ground.Inside it is a base where the three evil saiyans live.
Therots,Kagome and the most powerful Gochack.
They all feel the power of vegeta and his friends nearby.
Gochack orders Kagome and Therots to go look for them.
They both went.
The saiyans were not at all able to find them.
But then Those two evil person came.
Goku asked "WHo are you?!"
THerots "Hmhmhmhm Gochack has sent us to eliminate you
We are also saiyans"
Vegeta said "Its too sad to fight people of same race"
The two of them turn into Super Saiyan 2 shocking the other saiyans
Then they all start fighting.
Vegeta shouts "GALLICK GUN!!!".They counter it back to Vegeta.It goes up and blasts.Therots flies up and kicks vegeta all around.Goku comes to help but he is also thrashed.Vegeta is lying on the ground breathing very fast.Therots comes to him and says "What happened Vegeta? Cat got your tongue?".Vegeta says "WHY....YOU!!!...UH!!".Vegeta finally goes up into the sky puts his hands forward and starts charging.The whole environment goes crazy and storm occurs.Therots and Kagome are shocked.All the rest saiyans shout "Vegeta be calm!!!You are going to destroy us all!!!"Vegeta says "HAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!ERRRR!!!!HRRRR!!!!!!HEHEHEHEH....NOW I WILL BLAST YOU ALL AND GOCHACK WILL BE GONE TOO!!!"Goku shouts "Hey Everyone let's get out of here.Fly!!!"Vegeta Shouts "FIIINAAL FLAASSHHH!!!!!HAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"Both Evil saiyans say "What's this!!!AAAAHHHH!!!".The final flash beam hits them and goes in the space.After a while he dust clears.They see both Therots and Kagome injured.But not much damaged.They again start fighting.The evil saiyans are also very strong and damage vegeta and others.
Therots says "It is time to end you pitiful saiyans...I have got an Idea which is far more painful death..Hahah...Ready Kagome"
Kagome says "Yeah! Let's do it!!"
Therots an Kagome create a portal which starts sucking evrything around it.
All the saiyans and Arashi gets absorbed in it too.
When they get into the portal they reach some strange world and they can also see the real world from the portal.Then they see Gochack laughing and the portal closes.

Find out what happens on next episode!
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 04, 2009 11:33 pm

wow!cool man

i liked this epicode most

garlic canon

my 3rd fav attacks
Back to top Go down
metalkid1
metalkid1

Mood : Fiendish
Number of posts : 272
AI Cash : 1680

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyThu Apr 16, 2009 11:29 pm

cool!!!!
the most liked episode by me!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyFri Apr 17, 2009 12:00 am

EPISODE 16 : A TRIP TO HFIL!

The episode begins with all the saiyans being absorbed into the hole created by the two evil saiyans.
They try to stop themselves but they all get absorbed in it.
Then they reach a strange world.Where they see Gochack laughing on the other side of the hole.
Then the hole closes.
Vegeta punches the ground in anger.
Then he says "ERRR.... Gochack what type of brother are you?!
So evil.Never has such a saiyan existed who likes to give pain to a person of his own race!"
Arashi says "Where are we? Somebody Tell me!"
Goku and Razmit say "I don't know myself "
Bardock says "We have got to find a way out of here and get out of here immediately!"
Vegeta said "Yes you are right.This is no time to shout.Let's go and find a way"
Then they all see a pool of blood in their way.
Bardock says "I think I have seen this place before."
Turles,Razmit and Broly also agree with him.
They also think that only.
Then they all witness a blast nearby.
Vegeta says "What was that?!"
Turles says "I don't know but we better find it out!"
They all run towards that area.
When they reach there they all find out nothing except blasted ground.
Bardock said "No one is here then who did that blast"
Vegeta is a bit worried as he feels something.
Then Vegeta gets it.
He points towards a cliff says "THERE!!! LOOK GUYS WHO'S THAT!!!"
Then someone lands from the cliff.
Goku says "ITS FRIEZA GUYS!!!!"
Frieza says"Hey !!! Look what do we have here a group of dead monkeys hahahhaha"
They all say "DEAD??!! WHO SAID WE ARE DEAD AND HOW CAN YOU SAY THAT?!"
Frieza says "Don't you know that this place is HFIL (Home For Infinite Losers i.e Hell)"
Bardock says "HFIL Oh now I remember that pool of bloOd it was there OK!"
Frieza says "Come here guys see who has come!"
Then from that cliff only 5 people jump down.
Vegeta astonishingly says "King Cold!,Cooler!,Dabura!,Zamelot!!!
All of the evil people are gathered in one place.
and who is that."
Razmit says "OH NO!!!! NOT YOU TOO!!!"
Frieza says "OH YESS!!!! Come here our brother Chillzer come and join us"
Vegeta says "This battle is gonna be a hard one.
But no need to worry hey guys we are much stronger.Its a 5 on 5 and we have also got our key weapon Arashi.We are more in number!"
Arashi says "YEAH!!!
IM READY FOR IT GUYS!!!"

Everyone get ready to battle.Who will win?And who is yet to make his appearence?
Find out the answers in the next Db DOTS!
Back to top Go down
metalkid1
metalkid1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySat Apr 18, 2009 11:44 pm

Cool!!!
I'm eagerly waiting for 17 episode
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 10:59 am

Well!!! done!! DP these series rock!!!
Back to top Go down
Silent Warrior

Mood : Cheerful
Number of posts : 70
AI Cash : 577

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 1:17 pm

when do u plan to post da next 1
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 2:53 pm

in 1-2 days coz i dont get much time
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:27 pm

it's okay but still waiting...lol
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 3:35 pm

ok i will wait till that day
Back to top Go down
metalkid1
metalkid1

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 EmptyFri May 01, 2009 11:23 am

Me too will wait till that day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next