Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-Island

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling Announcements
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which is ur fav zanpakutou
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am by cool6969

» Gram Parsons - A Few Reviews
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm by LeeRain

» Einstürzende Neubauten albums
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm by LeeRain

» Jamie T - Kings & Queens
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm by LeeRain

» hello! im from greece and i dont speak very well english. I want help!
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am by friend

» Grocon Gets Working On Ozs Most Expensive Tower
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am by LeeRain

» Grocon To Go Ahead With Castlereagh Skyscraper
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am by LeeRain

» Controversial Melbourne Tower Goes To Appeal
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am by LeeRain

» Elizabeth House Plans Criticised By CABE
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Trump Refusal Faces Legal Stand Off
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Westminster Slate Land Sec Victoria Scheme
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am by LeeRain

»  Cutting Edge Music Festival in Ontario
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm by LeeRain

Top posters
Mystic_Gohan
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Voting_barDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
fred100
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Voting_barDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Vote_rcap 
DarkPrince
metalkid1
comeondudes
NeonManiac
Lightbulb621
Lady_Ashe
vedu_king
Silent Warrior
Affiliates
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Affilbutn Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Gamesenaff2

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans

Go down 
+8
vedu_king
Skull18
altoron
metalkid1
fred100
Lady_Ashe
Mystic_Gohan
DarkPrince
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

Mood : Cynical
Number of posts : 311
AI Cash : 769

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys this is my first fan-fic.This story is written by me.Its related to dragon balls.Enjoy reading.

EPISODE 1 : THE ADVENTURE BEGINS

In the deep reaches of space there existed a planet named vegeta.
The planet was advanced and the saiyans were very powerful.Goku was also a powerful saiyan and was ruthless like other saiyans.Their king was Vegeta (Our Vegeta) who was a super saiyan.The saiyans were evil and constantly made invasions and captured them.
Vegeta killed King Cold Frieza's Dad because he was killing many saiyans.So frieza wanted to have revenge and he also knew that he was no match for him.In days spending memories of his father cooler also became angry.So they decided to work together and take revenge.
On one such day Vegeta,along with other saiyans Goku,Bardock,Broly,and Turles went to a planet to capture it.
But they didn't notice frieza and Frieza noticed it.So Fireza went to planet Vegeta in his absence.Vegeta had gone to planet M2 to capture it and was succesful in doing so.
It was a hard job so the group decided to rest on that planet for a day.Meanwhile Frieza thought that in absence of vegeta he must destroy the planet.In this story cooler is 3 times powerful as frieza's 4th form.So they both destroyed Planet Vegeta.Goku's brother Razmit escaped somehow and reached planet M2 and informed Vegeta that Cooler and Frieza destroyed their home planet .The group was very shcoked to hear this.Vegeta said that frieza is a monster who is scared and took advantage of his abasence and destroyed the planet vegeta.The planet Vegeta also had its own dragonballs which were destroyed along with the planet.But Vegeta also knew that he took cooler's help so he was very powerful and even a super saiyan was no match for him.
So vegeta did not attack immediately.
So the adventure begins.
For further adventures and see what the group is gonna do now be sure to see the next episode of Dragonball Destiny of The Saiyans!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-island.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

Mood : Bookworm
Number of posts : 905
AI Cash : 3046

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:19 pm

it took mre than 12 minutes to me
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

Mood : Drama Queen
Number of posts : 97
AI Cash : 979

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:26 pm

we have 6 year difference so it's ok lol XD weird excuse
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:32 pm

ya! i u are odler than dp
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:37 pm

1 year -.- and still both of us are in 9th... I think
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 9:56 pm

means 1 has started the school late or started the school early
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:02 pm

I started late -.-
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:31 pm

Hey guys don't go off topic or you have a warning...
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 pm

EPISODE 10 : THE FUSION OF DEATH!

The episode begins with all the four fighters powering up to full power.Frieza says "Finally I will take the revenge of my fathers death by eliminating those saiyans"
Vegeta says "This is only your fault you fools have kind of destroyed my world by your evil work and pestered the whole saiyan race.I will take revenge for everything you caused that made the saiyans suffer!"
Then both Goku,Vegeta and Frieza,Cooler charge towards each other.Then goku and vegeta increase their speed and get behind frieza and cooler.
Vegeta and Goku say "This is it!!!IT ENDS HERE!!!"
Both of them start throwing hundreds of energy balls on Frieza and Cooler.
But after there attack Frieza and Cooler were damaged badly so they were not in a shape to fight even in their full power.Vegeta rushed in front and Goku rushed from back.Vegeta punched Frieza and Cooler from front and Goku from back.Frieza and Cooler both of them were very badly injured.Frieza threw an energy blast at Vegeta but vegeta catched that weak blast powered it up with his own energy and then threw at frieza and cooler.
Then Cooler said "FR..FRieza maybe we should fuse now before wasting any time these saiyans are two powerful.What do you think?"
Frieza says "Yes Cooler let's do it now!"
They both get up and then start powering up!.Vegeta says "What in the world is making them so strong to bare our attacks.But see they are powering up at least our fight will get interesting now."
Frieza and Cooler start to glow and then they both merge in one body.
Suddenly Vegeta senses a sudden drastic increase in Frieza and Coolers Power.
Back on Planet Vegeta the saiyans find there king is not there and neither are the 5 powerful saiyans are present here.Piccolo is the only Namek in the universe who knows Instant Transmission.Piccolo realizes that the saiyans are indeed not that bad and they even helped them.So piccolo decides to help them.Piccolo uses Instant Tramission and reaches Planet Vegeta.The saiyans amazingly look at the namek and ask that "What are you doing here?Are you some sort of intruder if yes then you will not get away alive from us".Piccolo says "WAIT!!!Don't kill me I can tell you where your king is and other 5 saiyans are.Out of the 5 powerful saiyans 4 are dead and only one named goku is left who is there with vegeta fighting frieza and cooler."
The saiyans"WHAT??!! FIGHTING AGAINST FRIEZA?!"
Piccolo says "Yes,but if you coperate with me then I can help you and your king."
Saiyans say "We have faith in you namek"
Back on Earth Vegeta and Goku are staring at the merged form of cooler and frieza as it makes its appearence.
Coolza says "Ahhh!!!I feel so new!!!
Hehehe Vegeta and Goku are you both ready to die?!"
Vegeta and GOku step back a little bit but Coolza teleports and appears behind them.Then he catches both of them and blasts them away.Coolza said"Hehe I said to you both you are no match for me!"
Goku charges and uses another of his move.
Goku shouts"KAIOKEN!!!! TIMES 40!!!"
Goku rushes towards him and punches him in his fastest speed by taking them into the sky and then he bangs him on the ground and throws his burst beam attack on him.
Goku gets tired.Coolza says "ARRHHGG!!! HOW DO YOU SAIYANS GET THIS MUCH POWERFUL!!!???"
Meanwhile on Planet Vegeta Piccolo asks the saiyans to find the dragonballs and bring them to him.It takes 30 minutes for them to find the dragonballs .They bring the dragonballs to Piccolo and one saiyan comes and summons the dragon.
The two saiyans are being beaten up very badly on death by Coolza.
The situations are very desperate...
WHat wish will piccolo make find out in the next episode!
Back to top Go down
metalkid1
metalkid1

Mood : Fiendish
Number of posts : 272
AI Cash : 1680

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:42 pm

cool!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

Mood : Hot
Number of posts : 579
AI Cash : 1920

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 3:48 pm

man i'm really eager now!!!!!!!!
man when is the episode 11 coming?
Back to top Go down
http://in.youtube.com/guddugr8
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:36 pm

cool do u really type it anyway 11 should cool
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 4:44 pm

ya! he types it!
Back to top Go down
metalkid1
metalkid1

Mood : Fiendish
Number of posts : 272
AI Cash : 1680

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:20 pm

fred100 wrote:
man i'm really eager now!!!!!!!!
man when is the episode 11 coming?
same here!
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:23 pm

i waiting for 11 episode too
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 6:49 pm

every1 is!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 12:24 pm

EPISODE 11 : THE POWER OF THE SIX!

The episodes begins with a saiyan summoning the dragon of Planet Vegeta.Piccolo thinks"Ok everything is going fine now".The sky goes dark.Thunder and Lighting is seen and the area turns foggy.Then the Eternal Dragon appears and says "I will grant 2 wishes name them carefully as you speak and I will grant 2 of your wishes"
Piccolo says "Not Bad it will just work fine.
Shenron I want you to revive all the saiyans killed by Dabura here on this planet."
Shenron "There,Your first wish is granted"
Then those 4 saiyans appear in front of piccolo.They say "WHAT HAPPENED TO US GUYS!?"
Shenron says "What is your second wish!? I havn't got all day"
Piccolo"Shenron make these 4 saiyans power levels as much as of super saiyan 2!"
The eyes of Shenron glow "There it has been done now I must leave Farewell"
The dragonballs go up in the sky and scatters around in different directions.
Bardock asks Piccolo"Hey Namek what are we doing here now?! Tell us how is planet Vegeta revived and where is Vegeta and Goku"
Piccolo "You were turned into stone by Dabura and killed .Vegeta and Goku are on planet earth fighting Frieza and Cooler.By using earths dragonballs this planet was revived and Vegeta and Goku are right there fighting Frieza and Cooler."
Razmit says "WHAT FIGHTING FRIEZA WE GOTTA HELP HIM GUYS!?"
Rest of the saiyans also agree.
Piccolo says not to worry because with his instant transmission technique he could take them to earth in no time.
All the 4 saiyans hold piccolo and then teleport to Earth.
When they reach Earth they feel 3 strong energies.Piccolo reminds them as he has wished that they all should be as powerful as a super saiyan 2 so he tells them to transform.
They refuse because if they transform now frieza and cooler will sense it,so they decide to transform when they reach there.Piccolo agrees.Back on the battle field.Coolza continues to walk towards the two saiyans.He gives both of them punches and kicks and corners them with no choice other than death!Coolza says "Vegeta and Goku thanks for the warm up.You two were quite a challenge to us but in the end we win!Now say Goodbye!!!"
Actually Vegeta and Goku are not injured badly they just give up and think that they are no match for Coolza.
Then many powerful energy blasts come and blasts coolza away.Vegeta and Goku "HUH?! You all are here?!"
All the 4 saiyans say "Frieza and Cooler what do you think you will kill our king and our friend without telling".Turles and Razmit help Vegeta and Goku to get up and then get ready.Bardock tells everything about how are they revived and how they got here.Vegeta says "So the namek was a bit useful I'D say"
Coolza returns and says "So now there are six monkeys now the game will be exciting"
Bardock says "No not as exciting as you think!!!"
Coolza is confused.
Then they all transform to super saiyan 2.
Coolza gets shocked and thinks he is in a big trouble now.
Coolza says "6 ON 1 HUH?! OK LET'S BEGIN "
All 6 of the saiyans bash Coolza all around.Coolza is also shocked by seeing the increased speed of the saiyans.Coolza says in his mind "I am doomed...I am finished!"
Just then Coolza gets angry and throws his blast at all 6 of them.But all 6 of them hold the blasts and combine them in a big blast.All 6 of them then say
"HAVE A TASTE OF HOW PITIFUL YOUR ATTACKS ARE COOLZA!!!"
They throw the energy ball back at Coolza
Now Coolza is injured.
COolza is no match for the saiyans .
Coolza mumbles "I WON'T GIVE UP...I WON'T LOSE TO YOU MONKEYS...HERE NOW THIS PLANET AND YOU ALL WILL DIE TOGETHER!!!!" Coolza charges his ultra Death Ball.Broly says"Hey Everyone attack at once!!!Its now or never"
All the six saiyans charge rapidly and amazingly.All six saiyan shout "HERE IT COMES COOLZA...COUNT THE LAST SECONDS OF YOUR LIFE"

THEY DO THEIR respective best attacks they can do and then all the attacks merge in one wave and hits Coolza's Ultra Death Ball.And then the wave along with Ultra Death Ball rushes towards Coolza
All Saiyans say "3...2...1...AND YOU END NOW!!!"
Coolza says "IT CAN'T BE!!!!! WE ARE DEFEATED!!!NOOOO!!!...."
Coolza is blown into ashes and is defeated.
All the saiyans take a deep breath and then turn to their normal form.

Now with Frieza and Cooler defeated the saiyans can live happily but what future lies ahead be sure to find out by watching the next episode of DB DOTS!!!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:34 pm

yay! I'm the 1st 2 read the mega episode!!!!!!!!
& I'm surely gonna win!
but i didn't liked of Goku saying piccolo namek......cause his nature isn't like that.....
....but anyways nice story!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 2:44 pm

nice ^.^ To many wishes XD 2 wishes... I would wish for Spaghetti and Pasta lolz
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 05, 2009 4:00 pm

hehe!
ya me 2 if i would be there i would also had wished for food!
yummy food! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 1:21 pm

Next episode coming shortly
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 3:21 pm

wow mew season!
Back to top Go down
altoron
altoron

Mood : Amused
Number of posts : 16
AI Cash : 58

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:16 pm

i hate dbz!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 10:52 pm

Kinda Small Episode

EPISODE 12 : THE REUNION OF THE SAIYANS.

[color=brown]On the battle field on earth all the saiyans are seen shooting their team attack at Coolza.This attack was so strong that it kills them.Then it went into the space and slowly dissapeared.
All the saiyans turn back to their normal state.They get exhaused and fall on the ground.Vegeta says "We did it!We finally did it.After all those years of intense training and patience we finally defeated Frieza and Cooler and took revenge for all of the saiyans race!"
Goku said "Yup it looks like it"
They all heave a sigh of relief.
Piccolo grins and then uses his instant transmission technique to go to Planet Vegeta.
He reaches there and then the saiyans ask "Hey Namek tell us what happened on Earth .
What happened to Frieza and is prince vegeta alright?"
Piccolo said "Hehhehe Calm down Calm down guys don't worry Everything is alright.
Frieza has been defeated and vegeta and rest of the saiyans are resting there after getting exhausted"
The saiyans also get happy and get relieved and decide to celebrate when they come back.
Piccolo goes back to Earth and takes all the six saiyans to the lookout.
Piccolo also has healing powers so he heals all the saiyans.
Goku wakes up and says "Where am I?I can remember I and others defeating Frieza"
The others also wake up and ask the same question
Piccolo said "I brought you here to heal you.You all were exhausted after attacking frieza with your biggest attack".
Vegeta gets up and says"Hey namek I see you proved to be a great help to us I really appreciate it would you like to come with us?!"
Piccolo smiles and says "No thanks you saiyans destroyed my planet but what you did today totally changed my impression on you.
Im the guardian of this planet earth so its my responsibility to protect the earth"
Vegeta said "As you wish piccolo Now at least take us to our planet"
Piccolo "You have my word"
Piccolo takes them to planet Vegeta by using Instant Transmission technique.
Just as they reach there all the saiyans start celebrating.Vegeta feels happy after seeing the entire saiyan race in front of him.
Vegeta also forgets all pain and then he also starts celebrating and telling how he defeated frieza.
But is this the end or there is more to come .Someone is coming to take his revenge.Watch out heroes!
Watch the next episode of DB DOTS!!!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 11:12 pm

cool!!!! another person is up to come!!!!!
wohoooo!!!!
it's surely getting better!!!!
Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 EmptySat Mar 07, 2009 9:04 am

cool posted 2 episodes in 1 day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next