Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-Island

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling Announcements
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which is ur fav zanpakutou
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am by cool6969

» Gram Parsons - A Few Reviews
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm by LeeRain

» Einstürzende Neubauten albums
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm by LeeRain

» Jamie T - Kings & Queens
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm by LeeRain

» hello! im from greece and i dont speak very well english. I want help!
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am by friend

» Grocon Gets Working On Ozs Most Expensive Tower
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am by LeeRain

» Grocon To Go Ahead With Castlereagh Skyscraper
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am by LeeRain

» Controversial Melbourne Tower Goes To Appeal
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am by LeeRain

» Elizabeth House Plans Criticised By CABE
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Trump Refusal Faces Legal Stand Off
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Westminster Slate Land Sec Victoria Scheme
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am by LeeRain

»  Cutting Edge Music Festival in Ontario
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm by LeeRain

Top posters
Mystic_Gohan
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Voting_barDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
fred100
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Vote_lcapDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Voting_barDragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Vote_rcap 
DarkPrince
metalkid1
comeondudes
NeonManiac
Lightbulb621
Lady_Ashe
vedu_king
Silent Warrior
Affiliates
Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Affilbutn Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Gamesenaff2

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans

Go down 
+8
vedu_king
Skull18
altoron
metalkid1
fred100
Lady_Ashe
Mystic_Gohan
DarkPrince
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

Mood : Cynical
Number of posts : 311
AI Cash : 769

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 11, 2009 4:48 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi guys this is my first fan-fic.This story is written by me.Its related to dragon balls.Enjoy reading.

EPISODE 1 : THE ADVENTURE BEGINS

In the deep reaches of space there existed a planet named vegeta.
The planet was advanced and the saiyans were very powerful.Goku was also a powerful saiyan and was ruthless like other saiyans.Their king was Vegeta (Our Vegeta) who was a super saiyan.The saiyans were evil and constantly made invasions and captured them.
Vegeta killed King Cold Frieza's Dad because he was killing many saiyans.So frieza wanted to have revenge and he also knew that he was no match for him.In days spending memories of his father cooler also became angry.So they decided to work together and take revenge.
On one such day Vegeta,along with other saiyans Goku,Bardock,Broly,and Turles went to a planet to capture it.
But they didn't notice frieza and Frieza noticed it.So Fireza went to planet Vegeta in his absence.Vegeta had gone to planet M2 to capture it and was succesful in doing so.
It was a hard job so the group decided to rest on that planet for a day.Meanwhile Frieza thought that in absence of vegeta he must destroy the planet.In this story cooler is 3 times powerful as frieza's 4th form.So they both destroyed Planet Vegeta.Goku's brother Razmit escaped somehow and reached planet M2 and informed Vegeta that Cooler and Frieza destroyed their home planet .The group was very shcoked to hear this.Vegeta said that frieza is a monster who is scared and took advantage of his abasence and destroyed the planet vegeta.The planet Vegeta also had its own dragonballs which were destroyed along with the planet.But Vegeta also knew that he took cooler's help so he was very powerful and even a super saiyan was no match for him.
So vegeta did not attack immediately.
So the adventure begins.
For further adventures and see what the group is gonna do now be sure to see the next episode of Dragonball Destiny of The Saiyans!
Back to top Go down
https://anime-island.forumotion.com

AuthorMessage
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Ok this episode is gonna be interesting

EPISODE 5 : THE CHAOS ON EARTH!

After defeating Zamelot,Broly takes all of his saiyans friends to a nearby planet to heal them.After they are healed they start talking.Vegeta says "Broly we may need the help of your powers to defeat cooler as frieza is not a big deal we may finish him somehow but cooler may be difficult to defeat."
Broly says "Ok Vegeta i'll be always ready to help you"
Vegeta says "Thanks Broly and by the way what do you feel when you are an ascended super saiyan".Then Vegeta thinks in his mind "Why can't I be one why only he is an ascended super saiyan.Has he become one because of his love for others and pain of losing them?I gotta find out and become an ascended super saiyan too!"
Broly says"I just feel more powerful and my physical attacks become very very hard and the power goes far up!"
Then Razmit and goku say"Hey let's go search for Frieza we don't want him to destroy more planets that may prove to be our help"
Bardock says "Oh yeah we almost forgot about it!"
Then they all set to find frieza
2 years passed but without any succes they didn't find Frieza or Cooler.
But after 2 years of training
there are surely some improvements.
Goku has become a false super saiyan.
Razmit has become a super saiyan too.
and Bardock also becomes a false super saiyan
But Turles and Vegeta havn't changed at all.
Somewhere in the space they are travelling and then they see a blue planet.(Its Earth)
They think that this big planet may prove useful for them.

So they decide to land on that planet.

When they land all they find around them is barren land .
Bardock says"Maybe this planet is ruined by someone"
Vegeta says "I don't know but we gotta know who did this"

They fly all around and then they find a city where they find someone fighting.
They see a group of aliens fighting a namekian guy protecting the city named Piccolo.
Vegeta comes and knocks all of them out in a single blow.
Piccolo says "Thanks but who are you"
Vegeta says "Im vegeta we are all saiyans"

Piccolo is scared and remembers that the planet they once used to live on was destroyed by saiyans but hopefully they evacuated the planet and went to namek.
Piccolo asks "Wh..What do you want? Do you want to destroy this planet as well?Forget it if you want to use the dragonballs of this planet."
Vegeta says"What?! This planet also has dragonballs.Well thanks for the information so where are the dragonballs?"
Bardock says "Better tell it namekian if yo don't want this planet to be destroyed too"
Piccolo is to weak at the moment and knows that the saiyans are very strong so he decides to tell where are the dragonballs .
Piccolo says "Recently some aliens have been invading earth and the condition of this planet is pitiful.All the 7 Dragonballs are at one place but we cannot get it as they have been stolen by an alien named Dabura (Don't worry dabura isn't that strong in this story )Dabura's planet was too destroyed by Frieza and Cooler in the 2 years so he came here".
Goku says " Looks like frieza's evil work is reaching the far reaches of the universe.He is so evil!."
Vegeta says"So all we have to do is defeat this Dabura guy and get the dragonballs?
No big deal"
Piccolo suggests that he shouldn't underestimate him as he is an incredibily strong guy.
Razmit says "Don't worry Namek we saiyans have advanced in our powers in those years,we are very strong"
Then Piccolo take them to the place where Dabura lives
So don't forget to miss the next episode

Hope you like this episode
The next episode will also come soon!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

Mood : Hot
Number of posts : 579
AI Cash : 1920

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:33 pm

hmm.....it's getting cooler! & suspencive!!!!
man i'm surely gonna stick to it!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://in.youtube.com/guddugr8
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

Mood : Drama Queen
Number of posts : 97
AI Cash : 979

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 28, 2009 7:38 pm

I didn't read episode 5 but the rest is cool ^.^
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:45 am

EPISODE 6 : DABURA TURNS ON THE SAIYANS!

Piccolo takes all the saiyan friends to Dabura.Meanwhile Frieza and Cooler think that Zamelot has defeated them and they become very happy.But the two of them aren't sure that he has defeated them because he hasn't returned yet.That makes the duo worry.
Just then a soldier comes and informs Frieza and Cooler that the group of saiyans had defeated Zamelot and now they are present on Earth.
Frieza says "What!? But I think they were killed.These saiyans are starting to scare me! What if they had been more powerful!."
Cooler says "Frieza don't worry already one of our minions Dabura is there now he wouldn't be in a mood to lose from saiyans Im sure he will defeat them."
Frieza says "Yes you are right but I am not sure that if they had become more powerful they can defeat dabura too! "
Cooler says "Soldier! Inform us what happens on Earth and if he is defeated then maybe we have to go !"
Frieza thinks that it is right to do this but he doesn't put much faith in cooler's plan as he is scared of the powerful saiyans.
Back on Earth Piccolo takes all the saiyans too a ravaged land .
Where Dabura meditates and fights his enemies.
Then from a cave two aliens come out and from between them Dabura comes out!
Goku tells "Don't underestimate him guys he is very powerful!"
Every one gets ready and then transform to their respective powerful form .
Broly thinks "He is more powerful than I thought what if he defeats me?"
Dabura says "You guys probably think you can defeat me huh?If yes then forget about it because im way more powerful than a super saiyan and will take revenge for what the saiyans have done to my planet and its people.NOW YOU DIE!!!!!"
Dabura blows his Volcanic Breath on all of them.Bardock and Razmit get hurt.
Vegeta charges his Big Bang Attack and Goku charges his Burst Beam and blasts them on Dabura . Dabura tried to stop it with both of his hands .He thought that the saiyans have been powerful than he thought that they would be.
Piccolo watches that and thinks that at least saiyans are doing something good for the planet earth.
Dabura then counters both of their attacks.He throws Vegeta's Big Bang on Goku and Burst Beam on Vegeta they both become injured.
Then Dabura come and spits on everyone but goku and vegeta dodge that.
Goku says "What are you doing"
Dabura says "Ok i'll tell.Any thing I spit on turns into stone and he can't be turned back to normal until you defeat me"
Vegeta and Goku look back and finds that Bardock,Razmit,Turles and Broly are shouting for help as they are turning to stone.
Vegeta and Goku try to help but they fail to save them
Vegeta says "Now we have to protect them until we defeat dabura because if they break then they will die!"
Dabura says "So you are still planning to defeat me?!
You saiyans are very brave I must say"
Dabura attacks the two saiyans with his shadow wave.
It attacks them from both sides and they are not able to dodge it and they got hit.
Vegeta says "Man he is too powerful what are we supposed to do!"
Dabura says "You maybe weak but seeing that your power increases after every injuries you saiyans still pose a threat to me .So I must dispose of you immediately while I still can !"
Dabura holds his fist tightly and focuses on his power.
Suddenly Black Aura is seen around him.
Dabura shouts and he begins to transform

The saiyan duo sees how dabura is increasing his power helplessly as they can't do anything.

Don't forget to watch the next exciting episode !
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 12:56 am

Hope you like this Fan Fiction
I have written it myself
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 8:49 am

I read up on 5 and 6.... nice better than the DBZ series!!!!!!!! O_o
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 2:45 pm

it's getting more better!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:07 pm

EPISODE 7 : FRIEZA AND COOLER SET OFF!

Dabura is transforming and his power is increasing drastically and it keeps on increasing.Vegeta and Goku are horrified as they see Dabura transform.Piccolo is hoping that the saiyans win.Then Finally Dabura transforms into a new form that is far more powerful than his previous form.Vegeta says "Now what will we do?! He is way more powerful than before"
Goku says "DOn't worry Prince Vegeta everything will be alright!!!"
Vegeta "I hope so GOku"
Dabura says "Don't worry my pitiful saiyan friends . You don't even think you can help your statue friends.Because I will kill them!!!!"
Goku and Vegeta say "WHAT!!?? NO!! YOU CAN'T"
Dabura "Yes I can!!!"
Dabura attacks the statues and throws it away and they break.
Goku "NOO!!! UH HUH ERRRR!!!!DA..DA..DABURA!!!"
Vegeta "HE KILLED OUR FRIENDS !!!! I WILL NOT SPARE YOU NOW DABURA !!!!!!!"
Both of them become desperately outrageous.
And then they become super saiyan 2.
Vegeta "Hey dabura now begins the real fight!!!
If you say you are strong then bring it on!!!"
Dabura "That's it we never had a chance to finish our fight but now let's end this once and for all!!!"
Dabura has a new ability to make people evil minded for 5 minutes which he thinks he will use after a little while later.
Both saiyans fastly charge towards dabura and they all begin fighting
They fight and they all are equally matched.
They manage to put a scratch on Dabura.
Then both of the saiyans do their saiyan team attack.They gather their energy and it goes into dabura and then it blasts dabura into pieces.
But in his 2nd form Dabura can also reform!!!
They both think that they have defeated dabura but then suddenly a piece of dabura sticking at goku's leg pulls him to the place where he is reforming.
Goku get's pulled to dabura's reformed body.
Dabura says "NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING HERE SAIYAN !!!"
Dabura holds goku's neck and then glares at him.
Dabura eyes go dark blue and goku's eyes also become the same.
Goku has become evil and is working for Dabura for 5 minutes.
Dabura orders Goku to eliminate Vegeta!
Vegeta exclaims "GOKU !!! WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO YOU WE ARE SAIYANS WE CANNOT LET ANYONE RULE OTHERS!!!"
Goku doesn't listen and then charges his attack against vegeta.
Goku attacks vegeta and he is damaged very badly.
But then Vegeta says "Well if that's the thing then sorry goku!!!,FINAL FLASH!!!!!"
Dabura "WHat's this ?!?!"
It attacks goku and then goes far into space.
Vegeta breathes slowly like he is very tired.
But then from behind the dust the injured goku is seen walking towards Vegeta.
Goku charges for one more attack.Vegeta says "OH NO THAT ATTACK OF MINE ALMOST USED UP LOT OF MY ENERGY I DON'T THINK I WILL SURVIVE THIS NOW!!!"
Just then Goku comes back to his own self but he is silent and he watches Dabura.He continues to charge and then when he is going to attack he attacks Dabura instead.
Dabura is also severely damaged.Dabura then gets angry and begins to prepare is DarkBlast attacks.Vegeta suggests goku to use the 2nd saiyan team attack .
They both begin to glow red.then they transfer all there energy into a single energy ball and launched towards dabura.Dabura also attacks but his attack gets absorbed in their energy.Dabura gets trapped in that energy ball.THen both saiyans come and throw an energy blast at the ball which blasts the red energy ball and blast dabura inside it until there is no single piece left of him.
So they kill dabura but they have also lost their saiyan friends.
Piccolo comes and congratulates them and says "You both are good I can do whatever you want me to do except to hand over the dragonballs.OOPS!!!OH NO!!!"
Vegeta "What the dragonballs they are on earth also?!"
Piccolo says "No I said that by mistake"
Goku "Now don't trick us namek you know you love this planet and don't want it to be destroyed"
Piccolo "OK wait wait no need to do that I will take you there"
Vegeta thinks "That's more like it.Finally my saiyan friends and entire saiyan race will be REVIVED HAHAHA!!!"
Meanwhile on Frieza's ship a soldier comes and informs Frieza and Cooler that "Sir,Dabura has been defeated and the saiyans have become more powerful and to make it more worse planet earth also has its own DRAGONBALLS!!!"
Frieza says "WHAT?! IT CAN'T BE THAT MEANS THEY WILL REVIVE THE SAIYAN RACE!!!
COOLER!!! WE HAVE TO GO TO PLANET EARTH RIGHT NOW OR WE WILL BE DOOMED!!!"
Cooler "YES YOU ARE RIGHT!!"
So they go to planet Earth to meet the two saiyans who have become powerful than they thought.

Be sure to read the next episode too !!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:11 pm

You are reading this fred I can see
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:19 pm

wow! at last i hope the mega fight will start!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:20 pm

ya i was! it's cool! & will be cooler now after in the next episode!!!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 4:59 pm

hehehe its nice ^.^
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 10:10 pm

only nice?
it's nicest!(in my opinion!)
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:05 pm

Lol yeah nice is as far as I will go its better than my opinion on DBZ (ugh!!!)
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:19 pm

Episode 10???????? But we had just finished episode 7!!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 11:26 pm

Oh no man posted by mistake
here's it

EPISODE 8 : THE MONSTER'S ARE HERE!

Frieza and Cooler try to reach Earth as fast can.They are very much worried.
Back on Earth Piccolo takes Goku and Vegeta to Kami's Lookout.
Vegeta "Ok now namek tell us fast where are the dragon balls"
Piccolo opens a box containing all dragonballs.
Vegeta says "Ok goku let's do this without wasting any time or before any thing goes wrong"
Goku replies "Yes!"
Piccolo says "I hope you do not misuse this!
Ok now
ETERNAL DRAGON BY YOUR NAME I SUMMON YOU FORTH! SHENRON!"
The sky turns dark,winds start blowing,thunder and lighting occurs and then shenron appears.
Goku says "He is completely different from the dragon of our planet"
Vegeta says "Yes you are right now quick we should not waste any time!
Piccolo says "This dragon grants 3 wishes"
Vegeta says "Ok thanks for the information.Ok now shenron I want you to revive Planet Vegeta to its rightful place!"
Shenron "Your wish will be granted"
The scene shifts to Space where planet vegeta is beginning to be formed once again,and then everyhting on planet vegeta is there like before.
Goku says "That's cool I can even feel our planet from here.
Ok let's move on two the second wish!
Shenron revive all of the saiyans on Planet Vegeta that were killed by frieza!"
Shenron says "Its a difficult wish and it will take some time but it will be granted!"
Vegeta says "Cool that's more like it all the saiyans will be revived now and everything will be just like before we just need to defeat frieza and cooler which is an easy job as we have advanced so much.
Slowly and slowly every saiyan on Planet Vegeta becomes alive .They all are shocked and look at each other amazingly.
A saiyan says "WHat the heck happened to us!?"
Shenron took 30 minutes to revive all the saiyans on Planet Vegeta to their rightful place right before they died .
Vegeta is busy in thinking what will he do next then piccolo comes and informs vegeta that shenron is ready to grant his 3rd wish
Vegeta says "Goku what will be our next wish"
Goku "I don't know maybe anything"
Vegeta "I guess you are right....
Huh? Hey goku we almost forgot about it we have to revive our friends !"
Goku "OH Yeah good vegeta now let's do it quickly"
Just when Vegeta was going to make his 3rd wish the whole lookout started shaking.A strange beam came which killed shenron.
Vegeta "OHH UHH... WHAT'S THAT EHH!!!"
Goku says "NO IT CAN'T BE ITS..ITS...YOU KNOW WHO!"
Vegeta says "Im getting a really terrible feeling about this."
Then from above the clouds a paceship comes and then blasts the whole lookout and then goes down .
Vegeta says "Looks like we have got company of 2 evil doers its frieza and cooler!!!"
Vegeta and Goku charge up and fly down to meet their rivals.

What will happen next there's one way to find out don't miss the next episode!!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:25 am

lol better I was like episode 10 O_o

anyway it was nice lol 30 mins to revive all the saiyans.... lazy dragon.. like me XD lolz ^.^ Very Happy
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:42 am

i'm really!!!! really!!! really!!!
waiting for the next episode!!!!!!!!!!!
when will you post it?
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:50 am

OMG battle in next episode yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ^.^
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:53 am

thats what i am eager of!!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:16 pm

EPISODE 9 : CLASH OF THE POWERFUL DUOS!

Frieza destroys the whole Lookout and then goes to land below on the Earth.Vegeta murmers in his mind "Its time for payback Frieza and Cooler!This is your end!"
Vegeta and Goku go down to meet Frieza and Cooler
They both follow the spaceship and then they land on a deserted land.
Frieza and Cooler also land their spaceship.Vegeta alerts Goku"Get ready Goku we are about to show those two twirks some of our light shows!"
Goku says "Yeah,Im on vegeta"
Vegeta says "That's good to hear"
Then suddenly laughing voices come from the spaceship and then the evil duo comes out of the spaceship.
Frieza says "Hahahha, My my my What do we have here? A pair of lost monkeys!"
Vegeta says within himself "AARRGGHH! He has again starting to annoy me He is getting on my nerves now!"
Cooler says "So I see you already made two wishes from the dragonballs huh?Well that's bad but one thing that is good is that you havn't revived your saiyan friends yet.If they would be here then you monkeys would pose a threat to us but you two are nothing in front of our combined strength!"
Goku "We'll see about that fools"
Frieza says "GRRR!!!! HOW DARE YOU DEFY AND DESRESPECT US YOU MONKEYS!!!NOW YOU WILL SEE THE COMBINED WRATH OF FRIEZA AND COOLER!!!"
Vegeta and Goku transform into super saiyan 2.
Vegeta says "Okay then let's get this over with.Im not gonna spare you this time frieza and neither you Cooler!"
Goku,Vegeta,Frieza and Cooler all power up to their full power.Due to their power the sky turns dark and there is thunder and lightning...
The two duos start two battle with intense explosive powers.
There powers are mind blowing at that time.
But Frieza and Cooler seem to be at an upper hand.Frieza attacks Goku with his Mega Death beam but goku dogdes it and attacks Frieza with his BUrst Beam Attack.Frieza counters it with his tail and then cooler kicks the beam back to goku with increased speed.This becomes hard for goku to dodge.But Vegeta comes and throws the blast away.
Goku says "Th..Thank you Vegeta I owe you one"
Vegeta says "Its ok Goku it's just not my style to see a saiyan dying without me helping him."
Frieza says "So you saiyans aren't that bad after all.I see you can battle and your powers have increased drastically! But don't expect to get the same from me because in these 2 years I have become very strong."
Vegeta shouts "THAT'S IT FRIEZA IT ENDS HERE RIGHT NOW !!!!!!!!
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!.....
HEHEHEHE LET'S SEE YOU CAN SURVIVE THIS OR NOT!
SPIRAL!!!BIG!!!BAAAANNNGG!!!!!!!!"
Cooler "HUH NOOOOO!!!!!fRIEZA BE ON GUARD ITS VERY STRONG!!!"
A POWERFUL BEAM IN SPIRAL SHAPE RUSHES TOWARDS COOLER AND FRIEZA AND HITS BOTH OF THEM!!!
Vegeta gets exhausted and sits on the ground
Goku asks "So uhh Vegeta do you think they are dead now?"
Vegeta "I don't think so.They are not that weak I know"
Then Frieza and Cooler are seen damaged by Vegeta's attack
Cooler says "Man,that attack surely took a lot of me I underestimated that saiyan"
Vegeta told goku that he had already told goku this would happen
Frieza says "Well monkey you both are doing just fine but unfortunately what you saw was Half of our full power"
Vegeta stands up and says "OK BRING IT ON SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!!AND YOU BOTH WILL BE THE FIRST ONE TO SEE THE TRUE POWER OF THE SAIYAN RACE!!!HEHEHE"
Then all four of them start powering up !
The fate of whole saiyan race depends on these two proud saiyans..
Find out what happens in the next episode of DBZ DOTS!
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:27 pm

huh? DBZ dots?
what's that?
but by the way it's more cool now!!!
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:39 pm

Dbz DOTS is the short form of Dragon Ball Z Destiny Of The Saiyans
Back to top Go down
fred100
fred100

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 1:50 pm

oh! thanks for telling!
Back to top Go down
Lady_Ashe
Lady_Ashe

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 2:19 pm

nice... I am getting really lazy -.- It took me 7 mins to read this -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans   Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z:Destiny Of the Saiyans
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next