Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-Island

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling Announcements
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which is ur fav zanpakutou
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am by cool6969

» Gram Parsons - A Few Reviews
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm by LeeRain

» Einstürzende Neubauten albums
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm by LeeRain

» Jamie T - Kings & Queens
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm by LeeRain

» hello! im from greece and i dont speak very well english. I want help!
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am by friend

» Grocon Gets Working On Ozs Most Expensive Tower
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am by LeeRain

» Grocon To Go Ahead With Castlereagh Skyscraper
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am by LeeRain

» Controversial Melbourne Tower Goes To Appeal
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am by LeeRain

» Elizabeth House Plans Criticised By CABE
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Trump Refusal Faces Legal Stand Off
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Westminster Slate Land Sec Victoria Scheme
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am by LeeRain

»  Cutting Edge Music Festival in Ontario
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm by LeeRain

Top posters
Mystic_Gohan
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Vote_lcapFullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Voting_barFullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Vote_rcap 
fred100
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Vote_lcapFullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Voting_barFullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Vote_rcap 
DarkPrince
metalkid1
comeondudes
NeonManiac
Lightbulb621
Lady_Ashe
vedu_king
Silent Warrior
Affiliates
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Affilbutn Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Gamesenaff2

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightbulb621
Lightbulb621

Mood : Artistic
Number of posts : 114
AI Cash : 510

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 4:58 am

So I honestly can't believe that there's no topic in the FMA AT ALL. D: But anyway, this thread's dedicated to the FMA Brotherhood plot. There are probably gonna be some spoilers, so YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. So yes, this is the Brotherhood thread, not the original anime. FMA Brotherhood follows the manga more closely than the original~ I'm only up to like, episode 20 though. T_T Ah well. I'll watch more when I have time. So discuss away! Favorite characters, favorite parts, sad parts, worst parts, anything~
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
Derozio
GFX-Desginer
GFX-Desginer
Derozio

Mood : Cloud Nine
Number of posts : 32
AI Cash : 50

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:20 am

Yeah, it's kinda shocking that nobody even thought of making a thread on FMAB! Especially coz it's one of the BEST ANIME EVER! Very Happy

Well, Ed has always been my fave male character. In the female department, it has to be Winry. Lust is pretty smexy, though. xD; Well, after watching ep 53...I've become a huge fan of Mustang too. I never saw what he could actually do before this episode. He really was EPIC in that episode. One just have to see it to believe it. He was able to wipe off a whole batallion of 'immortal' beings (just like the homunculi, but they don't possess the power of regeneration. They can't die easily, though.) in one shot. Before mustang came, Ed and Scar were helplessly trying to get rid of them but couldn't do anything. Thus, Mustang: AWESOME!

BTW, the pictures that you see in my avatar and signature are from the same episode. It depicts Mustang when he's 'engulfed in the flames of vengeance'. ;D
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621
Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 4:13 am

Ohhhh Ed's definitely my favorite. :3 Haha yes, Ed fangirl here Razz I'm not a lesbo or anything first of all, but Lust is hot. Mhmm, she's got it going there. xD But anyway, back to being myself again, I think the hottest guy character would definitely be Mustang. As much as I love Ed, Mustang pwns in that department. XD

But anywayyyyy, moving away from the appearances. So I've got a question...after that one episode where Mustang basically burns Lust to death (?) did she really die? Because her stone broke right? But then, they're Homunculi...That's confusing. D:
Back to top Go down
Derozio
GFX-Desginer
GFX-Desginer
Derozio

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 12:26 pm

You don't have anything for Winry? That's quite dissapointing. She's pretty smexy too, you know. xD;

She died. Yeah, she certainly did. Well, homunculi are basically humans infused with a philosopher's stone. Once the stone is destroyed, the being is also destroyed. Thus, homunculi exist just due to the philosopher's stone. They don't have an independent existence, you know. At least, that's what I think. xD;

Well, do you think that Ed has got feelings for Winry. Not the 'family' kinda feelings, though. I mean, do you think he's got the feelings like Winry has for him? >:3
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621
Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptySat May 01, 2010 1:08 am

Haha, Winry's pretty funny. Especially whenever Ed breaks his automail. xD Mm, I guess she is. She's really pretty of course. =D

Ah ok then. So she's gone. :O

Well, see, I'm partial to those two together, but I don't know if I could see it. But if I had to choose two charries to be paired together, it's definitely those two. =D But they kinda act like brother sister to me. BUT then again, I haven't watched that much. Sooooo~ Maybe I'll change.
Back to top Go down
Derozio
GFX-Desginer
GFX-Desginer
Derozio

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:54 am

Yeah, Winry is so ♥️able. ;D

Yeah, she definitely is.

Actually, it's been confirmed that she's got feelings for Ed. She herself said that she 'loves' Ed (not in anyone's presence, of course!). But yeah, Ed hasn't said anything till now that might suggest that he has fallen for Winry. But ofcourse, the way he 'acts' once someone assumes that Winry is his girlfriend states something else. I really feel like he's got those feelings for her. He's just a bit stubborn and doesn't wanna reveal it, IMO.

Anyways, here's a quick update on the homunculi: (spoiler, though. Don't read if you don't want to.)

Lust: Killed by Mustang
Greed: In Ling's body. Thinking of defeating 'Father' and ruling the world.
Wrath: Missing
Envy: Commited suicide after being nearly killed by Mustang and pitied by Edward.
Pride: Was last seen battling Alphonse
Sloth: Fighting Olivia and Alex armstrong
Gluttony: Eaten by Pride.
Back to top Go down
Lightbulb621
Lightbulb621

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) EmptyMon May 03, 2010 1:46 am

Oh whoops I read the spoiler. xD Well I just watched episode 22 yesterday and I can see that they might have feelings for each other. It was such a sad episode though TT^TT (Yurr, it's the episode when Winry finds out that Scar killed her parents)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)   Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (not the original)
Page 1 of 1