Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince
Anime-Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anime-Island

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling Announcements
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which is ur fav zanpakutou
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptySat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am by cool6969

» Gram Parsons - A Few Reviews
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm by LeeRain

» Einstürzende Neubauten albums
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm by LeeRain

» Jamie T - Kings & Queens
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm by LeeRain

» hello! im from greece and i dont speak very well english. I want help!
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptySun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am by friend

» Grocon Gets Working On Ozs Most Expensive Tower
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am by LeeRain

» Grocon To Go Ahead With Castlereagh Skyscraper
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am by LeeRain

» Controversial Melbourne Tower Goes To Appeal
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyFri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am by LeeRain

» Elizabeth House Plans Criticised By CABE
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Trump Refusal Faces Legal Stand Off
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Westminster Slate Land Sec Victoria Scheme
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyThu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am by LeeRain

»  Cutting Edge Music Festival in Ontario
Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyMon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm by LeeRain

Top posters
Mystic_Gohan
Post what the avatar above you is thinking Vote_lcapPost what the avatar above you is thinking Voting_barPost what the avatar above you is thinking Vote_rcap 
fred100
Post what the avatar above you is thinking Vote_lcapPost what the avatar above you is thinking Voting_barPost what the avatar above you is thinking Vote_rcap 
DarkPrince
metalkid1
comeondudes
NeonManiac
Lightbulb621
Lady_Ashe
vedu_king
Silent Warrior
Affiliates
Post what the avatar above you is thinking Affilbutn Post what the avatar above you is thinking Gamesenaff2

Post what the avatar above you is thinking

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Lightbulb621
Lightbulb621

Mood : Artistic
Number of posts : 114
AI Cash : 510

Post what the avatar above you is thinking Empty
PostSubject: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:19 am

Basically what the topic name is. XD Look at the above poster's avatar and make up something that you think the avatar would say~
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

Mood : Cynical
Number of posts : 311
AI Cash : 769

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 12:44 pm

Ok then here goes.
Your avatar is thinking:- The weather is really hot here maybe I should have wore less clothes XD Razz
Back to top Go down
https://anime-island.forumotion.com
Lightbulb621
Lightbulb621

Mood : Artistic
Number of posts : 114
AI Cash : 510

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 am

Hahahahaha XD

"What the hell. I'mma kill you."
Back to top Go down
http://various-unknowns.forummotion.com
Blue Bird
Blue Bird

Mood : Depressed
Number of posts : 14
AI Cash : 42

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed May 05, 2010 9:32 am

aw man !! this social class is damn boring
Back to top Go down
sakura
sakura

Mood : Cloud Nine
Number of posts : 13
AI Cash : 20

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed May 05, 2010 2:27 pm

alone...waiting for someone...deeply thinking...
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyWed May 05, 2010 3:03 pm

"Man am I beautiful or what?!" xD
Back to top Go down
sakura
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:37 pm

oh! yes she is beautiful..there is no doubt about it...

ur avatar ....stay away from me..im dangerous..
Back to top Go down
DarkPrince
Founder
Founder
DarkPrince

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptyFri May 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Again "I think I should get a haircut"
Back to top Go down
sakura
sakura

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking EmptySat May 08, 2010 2:31 pm

well...most of the girls prefer long hair....

again ur avatar....i have just got a plastic surgery.... Post what the avatar above you is thinking Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post what the avatar above you is thinking   Post what the avatar above you is thinking Empty

Back to top Go down

Post what the avatar above you is thinking
Page 1 of 1