Anime-Island
Hello Guest!
If you are new here then please register at this site and enjoy
Please Read the Rules before posting.Don't feel Shy.

Enjoy,
DarkPrince

Anime-Island

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Our latest Updates! We upgraded to Advanced Profiles,New theme,Some New Categories,Pop-up Login and Scrolling Announcements
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» which is ur fav zanpakutou
Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:33 am by cool6969

» Gram Parsons - A Few Reviews
Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:08 pm by LeeRain

» Einstürzende Neubauten albums
Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:07 pm by LeeRain

» Jamie T - Kings & Queens
Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:06 pm by LeeRain

» hello! im from greece and i dont speak very well english. I want help!
Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:36 am by friend

» Grocon Gets Working On Ozs Most Expensive Tower
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:19 am by LeeRain

» Grocon To Go Ahead With Castlereagh Skyscraper
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:18 am by LeeRain

» Controversial Melbourne Tower Goes To Appeal
Fri Dec 10, 2010 1:17 am by LeeRain

» Elizabeth House Plans Criticised By CABE
Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Trump Refusal Faces Legal Stand Off
Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:09 am by LeeRain

» Westminster Slate Land Sec Victoria Scheme
Thu Dec 02, 2010 9:08 am by LeeRain

»  Cutting Edge Music Festival in Ontario
Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:22 pm by LeeRain

Top posters
Mystic_Gohan

fred100

DarkPrince

metalkid1

comeondudes

NeonManiac

Lightbulb621

Lady_Ashe

vedu_king

Silent Warrior

Affiliates

Share | 

False Messiah

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ruka

Mood : Drama Queen
Number of posts : 20
AI Cash : 678

PostSubject: False Messiah   Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:05 pm

I've been working on this idea for months time now, and i think it would make a really good game @.@

anyway, please dont steal XD

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Mystic_Gohan
Anime Moderator
Anime Moderator

Mood : Bookworm
Number of posts : 905
AI Cash : 3046

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:26 pm

didn'r understood this things

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:26 pm

hmm, what do you mean?

lol, it is complicated XD
Back to top Go down
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Wed Apr 08, 2009 5:58 pm

GAH!

i wrote a chapter anyway... C&C appreciated XD, thanks!!

Messiah Chronicles
Chapter 1 – Fix

In a dark alley along the empty streets of crimson valley lays a kid with spiky white hair, and a mark symbolizing the moon on his right shoulder.

He was weak and it almost seemed like his dying, he only had enough strength to breath. In a corrupted town where everyone minds there own, there was no place for him. But then he came along.

“Hey Kid, you okay?” a huge guy wearing a black robe, he lent a hand to boy“Can you speak?” he looked up and saw him but just stared and said no words.

As the hiding moon hid no more the kids eyes turned crimson red and gave the guy a shock “Those eyes, I know of those eyed” He closely looked over at them as the kid stared over as well.

“But it can’t be” he sighed as he stood up the kid started mimicking his expression and stance.

“Max! What on earth are you still doing there? Were gonna be late!”

The other voice startled the kid knowing it was different from the guys voice, “Hey why are you scared?” He asked as the kid hid behind him hiding from the other person,

“I always knew you scared kids Rain” Max laughed teasing the person named Rain

“Kid” Intrigued she took a quick look behind Max and sighed sating “Another rag you picked up, how ever are we gonna feed your lost boys?”

Max smirked as he held up his arm showing his manly biceps and giving it a smooch, it completely shut her up with her eyes almost popping out blushing a little, but it was impressing how she quickly regained her composure and said.

“What ever Max, but this is the last time that I would fall for that.”
As rain walked away Max looked back at the gid and gave him a huge grin giving him a huge thumbs up.

“Now lets Fix you up” As max said the word fix the kid almost jumped up for joy and shouted the word repeatedly “Fix eh? You like that word?”

“Fix Fix Fix!” the kid started running around celebrating on the dark alley “Lets call you that then” snickering a laugh Max asked him to come along and introduced him to the world of the night walkers.

Intelligence, Strength and Trickery, that’s how they all survived the streets of Crimson Valley, and Fix learned that all from Max and the night walkers

Fix never really knew how to talk, and his first word was his name, his looks were different from everyone, and had exceptional skills in most everything he does that it came to the point where in he convinced Max and everyone else who knew of him, that there was more to him that everyone knew, something different, something…

Life changing…

--10 years later--
“Gunner I need a gunner!” 10 years have passed, like a blink of an eye Fix grew up to be one of the best Walkers there is. “Fix it now, do it FIX!” he was the trainee gunner of the Walkers, well aimed and never misses.

But there is one flaw, his greatest flaw was laziness, everything bores him, everything was a game.

“Relax Kayla, its not like you cant kill an E type beast on your own at your level” Aiming he jokes around and misses on purpose

“Stop kidding around Fix, get us this hunt already, I don’t wanna answer to Rain again! You get that!”

Kayla got recruited right after Fix got in, they grew up together like siblings.

She was the top assassin and Fix the gunner.

“Net!, there’s a net ahead of you!” Fix yells over the mic but eventually “I’m not stup.. AHH!” she always gets distracted.

Kayla’s weakness, lack of concentration on everything else, unless it involves Fix, it just proves that even the best of the best has their own flaws.

“Kayla?!” But dependable as always, Fix always comes to the rescue when his team gets caught in a hitch “Hang on”

Seeing the demon beast almost getting her he jumped from the building he was at and had air skates that allowed him to run on thin air with incredible speed.

In a split second he was in front of the beast, shot a bullet right cross its skull killing it completely as it turned into a core stone.

He fell into the floor then looked up at Kayla and gave her a thumbs up like his mentor “GAH!” it always frustrated her

“How much more can you be like Max?!?!” Trying to kick him she for gets an important detail about that day, “Relax there Kay, I’ll save you” elated by the view of her… down town, she roared in anguish and kicks him “Get me down already you perv!!” She was wearing skirt that day.
--

Getting her down from the net she punched Fix as she glided away with her Air Skates “I can still see it from here” she

From the floor he still teases her noticing that the sun is almost out, it reminded him of the first time he saw the sun, and how long it has been since he was taken care of Max “I guess its time for School then”
At day the night walkers function like normal people do, they go to school ,have false jobs and keeps an eye out for the empires men. At day fix is a high school student on Raccoon High on Rior, the biggest city there is in the world.

It was his first day as a high school student “So this is rior huh?” arriving he was amazed by the place on how well it was built, on how many people there were from all over Geneva, “I guess there’s no turning back now” He taught looking up on the seemingly peaceful skies of Celis.

“Fix!!” but ringing from afar, his focus was broken hearing his name being called “You’ve got to be kidding me?!?!”
Back to top Go down
vedu_king

Mood : Elated
Number of posts : 83
AI Cash : 772

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:23 pm

u forgot the spoiler
Back to top Go down
Ruka

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:42 pm

I didnt intend to use the spoiler anymore ^^

theres no specific rule that i should use it anyway ^^
Back to top Go down
tango_spyne

Mood : Blah
Number of posts : 54
AI Cash : 306

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Sat Apr 11, 2009 6:45 pm

hey the story is good!! ^_^..little confusing but good cheers !!
Back to top Go down
Hikaru_Darkness

Mood : Mellow
Number of posts : 23
AI Cash : 105

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:40 am

Cool Story!!
Back to top Go down
LeeRain

Number of posts : 60
AI Cash : 134

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:31 pm

He was weak and it almost seemed like his dying, he only had enough strength to breath. In a corrupted town where everyone minds there own, there was no place for him. But then he came along.

swimming pool pump
mens wedding bands
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: False Messiah   

Back to top Go down

False Messiah
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1